Thursday, September 25, 2014

Strange markets

I sit back and watch BNN. Strange events unfold as the world takes another turn. I see the house prices holding at an all time high. I see jobs stagnating as far as payment to employees go. I have no clue what the next move is. If your not winning the lottery, your battling the debits you will accumulate. Huge lack of influence for the little guy to get ahead. Everyone needs a place to live. Everyone needs food to eat. I suppose a major investment from government is needed in the near future to help folks out. Heck a few billionaires are starting to share the wealth with educational facilities. I wonder what I need to do to get a piece of that donation action. What could I do to make the world a better place? A question we could all ask to be rewarded. ~ Enjoy!

No comments: