Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Updating Tech....

It has been a long time since I did any real updates on the hardware I use. Today I dove into some of the new gear out in the world and found it to be more pomp and less necessary... programmers are ruling the world and driving the need for new tech. I simply don't see any issue with the old infrastructure. The more simple the process the more immediate the result. Yet some groups decided that their way was more efficient. I just don't see the improvement. Humans can be much faster or better than a machine. Sooner or later both man and machine will break down and deteriorate.

I'm simply speechless.

If your hardware functions, it is likely the internet dragging your systems down. Maybe it is time to disconnect for some time and re-evaluate the real situation.

~ Enjoy!

No comments: