Wednesday, July 17, 2013

More good news...NOT!

SUN Media has decided to crater again...
Good news for me...Not!
I've been in the print, design business for a long time. Now I just watch as many folks in a similar area get pulverized by the lack of jobs and opportunities. Nice to see I'm going no where fast any time soon. I need to find a way to reinvent my self... Just can't seem to find the best way to do that. Yet I see that some opportunities are creeping up. I just need to have them materialize.

Thanks SUN media for putting more creative folks out of work. It would not be fair if you were the only one to try and employ those of us that chose a liberal arts education of any kind.
I sympathize with those suffering the loss...I've been there too. I still am. Now what do we all want to be when we grow up?

Your guess is as good as mine.

~ Enjoy.

No comments: