Tuesday, May 14, 2013

5 star treatment....

This is the in-side of a 5 start hotel in the LA - Anaheim area... I know the locals think I'm must be crazy for not being more accurate. Still, this place was quite the experience for a Canadian boy like me. Surprisingly, their steaks are no where close to being as good as the Alberta Beef... Sorry USA, 5 star or not, you have a long way to go to match a Canadian triple A meat slab.

This site was beautiful and it is not surprising that the pools were closed off for some photo shoot or celebrity need.

This photo is about 1.5 years old.

Amazing the memories that come flooding back when you stumble over old experiences. At least I can say, I lived the big life for at least one week in my life. People close to me know how much of a joke that is.

~ Enjoy!


No comments: