Thursday, May 16, 2013

24 hours...art quit....

After struggling with visuals color and theme and feel I threw in the towel on this posted art piece.
I love how the far background was going with abstract digital painting of the forest implied trees and leaves. unfortunately that is where the art love ended with me. I struggled with the theme, character and overall concept...you can see I tried textures, and various styles to see if I could bring the whole piece together...I failed very badly.... But the struggle of my
creative self and intellectual self clearly needs to be documented for its simple merit....Failure...despite persistence....I think I learned a lesson... it was time to move on from this.... I developed a hate for this... I hope to never see this ..... art....again

~ Enjoy

No comments: