Thursday, February 14, 2013

Time for me...

Taking on projects that are interesting to read but not to draw can be a difficult thing to do. Grabbing resources I realized that many artist avoid backgrounds just to get the work done and out. In my case I also have to try and meet deadlines that are pretty brutal. I hate putting out work that is not up to my personal standard. Some times you just have to get things done.


Today I decided to do what I want to do in the way I want to do it in. So two sketches that have jumped from my head and on to the page are a bird. Kind of like a heron. The page curled so the beak looks shorter then it really is in real life. The other was a long hair barbarian guy... Kind of lion like. I just night try to grow the hair out to look this way.

No comments: