Thursday, January 17, 2013

Lumox

The last post was a little hasty. In an effort to make this one more readable, I added less text and more image. It is pretty amazing how different my traditional work is from the digital. I really like the textures I get from traditional media. I simply find digital media to be very sanitized. I find it hard to ignore it and respect the medium far to much to be really successful with it. Traditional media is very imperfect and begs to be played and pushed and molded. I need to get my head around the differences and learn to try and mold the digital aspect more.

Let me present to you my Lumox.

I'm not sure why I feel this way today. This picture reflects not only my mood but over all feeling to this new year already. I was hoping for some real change... Guess it was not meant to be.


-Enjoy

No comments: