Friday, November 09, 2012

Ethical choices....

I'm flattered that people offer me work from time to time. Unfortunately I can't take work from places where I know I have been previously linked to. Not only is it unethical, I could be directly blamed for stealing work from the other employer. That of course leads to legal issues. If you too are ever in doubt as to what to do, the answer is nothing. Politely decline and move on. There are days I love to work and get paid, there are days when I just want to help out. Today I simply had to say no thanks. I suppose if people came to me directly I could take the job. A business owner has a right to choose who to work with and who not to. Still, I would rather avoid the gray area all together and simply keep things legit. making signs and doing Signage can be a very profitable business it seems. Thanks for your kindness. - Enjoy.

No comments: