Thursday, September 13, 2012

$1000 dollar day...

I did enough work today to earn a minimum of $1000 cold hard ones. Yes I did... Thing is shit don't work!!!!! No matter how hard I try and push the gear is failing left right and center. The customers love me and my work. The customers love my colleague. They don't love when stuff is not completed on time because the machine crashed yet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes this is where I say "FUUUUUUUUU----------KKKKK! Well the $1000 dollar potential day then turns into a $20 day and the customers have to wait. They wait because they have no choice. The machines are shit!!!!!! Needless to say I continue to bend over backwards to make money and the stuff keeps on breaking down and clients love to hang with us. So we end up with clients, hangout, mingling and networking and we try to keep them all happy as we plug away. All for $20 because the machines crashed and we can't do any damn thing about it! Crazy world. I love it... Life is sending me a message. It is not me, it is the world I'm in...time to get out! Thanks for the message world! I needed that sign. -Enjoy everyone.

No comments: