Monday, July 16, 2012

Many idea's - time = 0 results

I'm not sure how or if I'll ever get all the great idea's I have off the ground. I just keep plugging away to see what will come of the effort. All I know for sure is that I always have a few million dollar ideas in production and just waiting for the right person to spin the idea off on to see it grow and flourish. While all that is happening I'm also plugging away on my little creative designs. All of the work being fun and games so long as the designs get to see the light of day at some point. I'm just not sure what the best way is to pitch to publishers. They all seem to want you to have an agent or more pro level experience... The never ending struggle of how do you get what you will not be given by practice chances or trade. Still I push forward with bits and pieces... I must really love the pain of the creative world. Rejection must be the fuel to go on. I wonder how devastated I might be if some one offers me a glorious real gig. I might just choke under the real pressure. I suppose I have to wait and see how / if that ever happens. -Enjoy your week!

No comments: