Monday, July 30, 2012

Great people....

Years ago I was a lifeguard and lucky enough to work with some talented wonderful people. To my surprise my son requested to go for a swim at one of the more popular pools I use to work at... That is where I ran into a familiar face...
I was not sure it was her at the time I saw her... It was Natasha! What! Yes a really great and humble person with a very dynamic skill set and strong personality. She moonlights as a lifeguard still. but calls http://www.xl103calgary.com her real home. She was gracious enough to say Hi as I for one was not sure it really was her. After a brief chat she confirmed it was her. I have to say, She aged far better then I have and actually looks far better then I do all these years later. Natasha is still beautiful, and still utilizing her skills as a lifeguard - left me both impressed and glad that she took 2 minutes to say hi. Most people never would have bothered. Of course I was in the deep water with my children. I think we Both felt a lot safer knowing we we again in the same pool together. Though me a s a patron and her as a professional. Yes - I'm very lucky to have known good people. She is but one more of those few...

No comments: