Thursday, February 16, 2012

cold and flu....

I'm happy to say that we have been a cold and flu free home for 3, almost 4 years.... Arghhh! Then it hit us. A nasty epidemic that has wiped me out and one of my little ones. After being literally bed ridden and caring for the children... I think we are almost over the hump.

Not much has happened creatively. Though a few memories of ideas have come back in my sleepless dreams. So I once again started attacking the computer with a multitude of writing. I hope to have another blog updated soon...(http://thewar-den.blogspot.com/)
Unfortunately it too has taken a huge hit and is delayed. With any luck some art will get posted and I can offer more in the way of creative juices for all to view.

On another note:
People wonder what I do for a living. Honestly I'm a professional Dad these days. That is all I do. When I feel like searching for work I go out and beg for a job and usually get rejected because of age or lack of references or simply - my references not getting back to people I want to work for.

Needless to say I'm just a stay at home Dad, begging for work! Since I have no criminal record or simply do not appear desperate enough, people do not want to hire me. I suppose bad luck could be part of the problem. Though the family tells me I'm the best ever! I really hope the family starts to pay me what I'm worth then.

Of course that will never happen. I believe there is a legal loop hole that specifically points out that no matter what, I have to take care of the family. So really, if no employer hires me, I really am screwed. No wonder men believe that the house hold chores are a woman's job. That being true, How the Heck did I get stuck wearing the skirt!

I suppose if you can't laugh with me, your welcomed to laugh at me!
-enjoy

No comments: