Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Anthology project...

So I decided I would do a collection of short stories for people who participated in the Line is Drawn competition. With the dead line looming I thought I would put out a heads up note for those who read my blog.

It should be available in the second week of February. So far it is a small collection of short stories.

There is some excitement about having random people come together to do something like this. People left to their own creative devices and have them deliver things that are pretty amazing in there own right. I'm impressed by the effort put forward so far. I can't wait to see the finished covers an additional stories.

Did I mention it will be free!
Yes everyone is volunteering time, talent and effort to see this project through to completion. That is the most amazing part. People are so generous. If I don't post any time soon you know what is eating up my time.

I hope your having a great new year!

No comments: