Friday, September 16, 2011

post - no post

It has been some time since I posted last. Fear not!
I have been doodling and I might even share a few of them soon. What has been eating up time is planning a new comic idea...well not new for me just trying to make the process a bit more simplified for participants. I have one fellow partner who is handling some of the project while I do most of the heavy lifting. IF things go well between us, then we may expand the idea into a more inclusive thing.

Right now it is fun just sharing ideas and getting something going. The project is small but will take at least a few more weeks of work to get a product out for viewing.

Stay tuned for more. I think it is pretty exciting. More to come will really make it sing. Maybe I can con a few artists to pitch in some more to the project as well. We will have to wait and see.

No comments: