Saturday, September 24, 2011

I lied to my self....





Some times I think things are finally on track, so I make plans to move forward and then something annoying happens that bends me in the wrong manner and I completely flip my lid and want to hurt something. I have to remember that my last part time job was labor work, so I'm a bit stronger then the average desk jockey who might have 30 extra pounds around their waist... So I tell my self things are working out, move forward, but the plans fall apart and I get bent out of shape... Like I said.

I get flustered and instead of breaking every thing I just smash a few things and go on a art binging and produce like crazy... Here is what happened when I was right bent out of shape....



- Enjoy

P.s. There is so much more but these are the only ones that seemed to get any true form. The rest were very ... lets just say energized.

No comments: