Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Finished Skull Porfolio




Like I said this one was getting pretty extreme, so instead of using a fabric interior finish, I simply glued down black construction paper. To make it more functional I recycled duo-tang clips so that pages don't fly around. Though I could have simply used an elastic band system to hold things in, I added small holes to give more options and keep the costs way down.

A more price extensive version would have been to use wood and cloth. More durable too! I only wanted a display piece for this one. Just get the idea across and creep a few folks out. I did finish this with a clear coat, which is why your seeing a sheen that was not really there in the previous photos. The previous photos were taken when the paint was still wet.

-Enjoy!

No comments: