Friday, March 25, 2011

Understanding Gay Women - You can't!

I just don't understand the whole lesbian/gay thing. These women clearly have the same thing in common with men, so why do they not hang out with men or more to the point date men... It's possible that they have though, I'm not sure. I just don't understand the whole gay thing. It just makes sense that if you have the same likes and desires as the opposite gender you are trying to avoid just to be with your own gender... would it not make sense to hang out with the gender you have the most in common with. I mean Men love women, Women who love women should hang out with men-No?

Maybe the competition issue gets in the way.
It is probability the same for gay men. Women love men, why don't more gay men hang out with women?

I still do not get it! Maybe I'm just to straight.

No comments: