Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Arg - Sleep!

Yes I noticed that my posts are a bit - error filled... SO what! Being a parent and balancing multiple parts of your life to try and make the world a better place takes up time, and energy and yes I usually post at strange hours.

Most would argue that I have no excuses for poor grammar and spelling and so on... Hey, no one forces you to read the posts. Though your welcomed to. Heck even comment if you want.

This blog is an exercise of venting more then entertaining or going for a professional slant in any sense. This blog is simply a small contribution to the web that will likely stay on forgotten when I am long gone.

Oh no, there I go again with the death theme... I still haunts me though far less then when the first emotions were storming after the event.

No comments: