Thursday, June 10, 2010

Recent covers



After a brief exchange with editors at the glass coin... (I know cool name).
I came up with two covers... One was a horizontal experiment that went wrong, the other is a reflection of pop art style that has immortalized many images. I like the pop art one best. Though I'm not sure which they will use.

Well the work I submitted has since been declined due to editorial content. Well DaDaDu - Of course it would be. A last minute pull happens all the time. Now we have to see what or who has replaced me yet again. The flavor of the work I do is pretty eccentric and requires a pretty niche piece of market work for acceptance.
What many publishers fail to realize is ... The more you use a persons work, the more main stream it becomes. That is how it works folks. Work with me already.

No comments: