Monday, July 10, 2006

One red paper clip

One red paper clip = House in Kippling, Sask.
Luck and smart trades leading to a house is pretty cool for the unemployed guy.
I wonder if I have any thing I can trade for 1 Million dollars. . . . Hmnnn, well you could buy my book or better yet if you like some of the work in side I can give you a custom commision painting for $1,000,000. My style and in a subject I choose, and you will get a beautiful surprise.

This is what you can give me.

1) A theme / Motif
2) With or with out People/Characters
3) Your four favorite colors, Max Four.
5) A pre signed cheque for 25%
6) Paper, Canvas, or wood. Max size 22"x34".

And with four weeks later I will have your custom master piece.

You can contact me at rgrzela@hotmail.com if you are interested.

No comments: